4.14.2015

Ego, Ipse - I, myself

hey there
Monterey Bay, California


Let's keep it short and simple (as a refresher for the nubies)!


W h a t : 

travel tips | life of a post grad | men's hair and style

ego ipse is a latin phrase that loosely translates to "i, myself" - a close phrase to match my own catch phrase "i'll do it myself", backed and trademarked by the 'rents since age 3 #AriesFTW

and what does the blog address "espioge" have to do with "egoipse"? try saying it backwards

W h o :

that's right, who am i! friends, family, and strangers usually call me trey. once a nickname, now my actual name that can rarely be said without a smile. dallas based corporate america YP by day | slightly overactive kid by night (and sometimes afternoon).  there's more to me than a paragraph alone can define, that's why this blog is here to help!


W h y :

the travel bug has bit me and my fever is rising! each trip has inspired me to do more and help other beginning travelers do the same by offering advice, and learning from you as well! though it is still forming, my personal style is something that reflects who i am, whether it be my clothes or hair. in all, just offering insight into the elusive life of a postgrad with his first job :)


No comments:

Post a Comment